Combining the game of golf with real like skills!
Having trouble registering for programming? No worries, we have you covered with these helpful tips & videos!
Everything you need to know!
We are excited to announce a NEW partnership with Operation 36. We will offer Operation 36 to all active First Tee families – participants who have attended a camp(s) or a session(s) in 2022.
Summer Camp 2023 schedule is available! Registration will open on Wednesday, March 29
LPGA-USGA Girls Golf
Girl power! This year we are proud to be participating in LPGA*USGA Girls Golf! This girls only group has several events throughout the year focusing on providing an engaging environment for juniors to learn and explore the game of golf! More information to come! Visit their website at girlsgolf.org for more information in the meantime!
Update on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At First Tee – Clearwater, we’re Building Game Changers by empowering kids and teens to be the best version of themselves.
By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with character-building, we create learning experiences that help kids uncover their inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that they can carry to everything they do.
Our trained coaches not only provide an introduction to junior golf and an opportunity to enhance golf skills, but they also create a safe, supportive, and empowering environment to help your child prepare for life ahead, including friendships, school, college and even their careers.
Through our program, kids will learn skills that stay with them for life:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
- Golf fundamentals and advanced techniques
Advancing through the First Tee Program:
At each age group, participants engage with the 5 Key Commitments: Pursuing Goals, Growing through Challenge, Collaborating with Others, Building Positive Self-Identity, and Using Good Judgement, while focusing on mastering golf fundamentals and building upon a golf skill foundation as they advance within the program.
- Be active and have fun with peers in a safe and encouraging manner
- Build inner strength and self-confidence
- Learn to play golf
- Focus on building relationships with other players while exploring the game of golf
- Explore character concepts in active and collaborative ways that are valuable on and off the course
- Develop golf skills and enthusiasm for the game
- Support positive Game Changing behaviors in fun and meaningful ways
- Explore both golf skills and characters commitments while having fun with peers
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate mastery and growth in golf skills and abilities
- Support growth and development of early adolescents
- Build character and support personal development
- Develop additional golf skills and abilities
- Look toward their future and plan their own paths
- Evaluate, reflect, and apply their understanding of life and golf skills to new situations on and off the course