New to First Tee?
Welcome! Click here to learn more about the program and how to get involved.
Financial Assistance/Scholarship Information
First Tee – Clearwater will never turn a child away from programming due to the inability to pay. We work with families so their child may participate in our programs. We do, however, ask that if you are able to pay a portion of any of the costs that you do so. By receiving financial assistance, please understand that your child may be asked to write thank you letters to donors, submit a story or to participate in fundraising events.
Attendance Policy: In order to provide the best possible learning environment, we require that all scholarship participants are actively involved in the program. Your child is required to attend a minimum of 80% of each session in order to keep the scholarship active.
Applying for Financial Assistance is now a part of our registration process. Please see below for step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Register your child for your desired class by adding the class to the cart.
Step 2: Once you add your child(ren) to the cart, click ‘View my Cart’ and proceed to Checkout.
Step 3: Complete all required information (ie. Contact Information, Participant Information, Waiver Information, etc.)
Step 4: Once required information is updated, click the ‘Financial Aid’ tab and click ‘Yes’ to apply for Financial Assistance.
Step 5: Answer required Financial Assistance questions and click ‘Submit’.
After you have submitted your Financial Aid request, your spots are held while our team reviews your request. Financial Assistance requests can take up to 3 business days to review and approve. Once you have been approved, you will receive an email asking you to log back into your account and complete the registration process. You will have 48 hours to complete your registration. Failure to complete your registration in 48 hours will result in your registration being cancelled. You must apply for financial assistance each session.
Click here to view a video with detailed instructions for Financial Assistance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All Cancellation & Refund Requests MUST be emailed to program director, Annaleis Caldwell at [email protected]
Our timeline for refunds begins when the emailed notification is received. No verbal requests will be accepted.
Request for Refund (8-week Programs)
- 100% Refund : 10 days prior to the start of class
- 75% Refund : 6-9 days prior to the start of class
- 50% Refund : 1-5 days prior to the start of class
- Prorated Refund : The day classes begin up until the second week of programming
- No refund will be issued after the second week of programming
Request for Refund (Summer Camp Programs)
- 100% Refund : 10 days prior to the start of camp
- 75% Refund : 6-9 days prior to the start of camp
- 50% Refund : 1-5 days prior to the start of camp
- No refunds will be issued after the start of camp
Request for Refund (Operation 36 Matches/Tournaments/Competitive Play)
- 100% Refund : 3+ days prior to event date
- 50% Refund : 1-2 days prior to event date
- No refunds will be issued day of event.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified 1 hour prior to class start time
- Due to the (sometimes) unpredictable weather in Florida, we may have to cancel a class.
- If more than ONE class is cancelled, First Tee will utilize all resources and make every effort to approve a make-up class to accommodate for cancelled classes.
- Please note: due to weather, daylight and schedules, we cannot guarantee that make-up classes will be offered. In these instances, a credit may be issued to families.