New to First Tee?
Welcome! Click here to learn more about the program and how to get involved.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All Cancellation & Refund Requests MUST be emailed to program director, Annaleis Caldwell at [email protected]
Our timeline for refunds begins when the emailed notification is received. No verbal requests will be accepted.
Request for Refund (8-week Programs)
- 100% Refund : 10 days prior to the start of class
- 75% Refund : 6-9 days prior to the start of class
- 50% Refund : 1-5 days prior to the start of class
- Prorated Refund : The day classes begin up until the third week of programming
- No refund will be issued after the third week of programming
Request for Refund (Summer Camp Programs)
- 100% Refund : 10 days prior to the start of camp
- 75% Refund : 6-9 days prior to the start of camp
- 50% Refund : 1-5 days prior to the start of camp
- No refunds will be issued after the start of camp
Request for Refund (Operation 36 Matches/Tournaments/Competitive Play)
- 100% Refund : 3+ days prior to event date
- 50% Refund : 1-2 days prior to event date
- No refunds will be issued day of event.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified 1 hour prior to class start time
- Due to the (sometimes) unpredictable weather in Florida, we may have to cancel a class.
- If more than ONE class is cancelled, First Tee will utilize all resources and make every effort to proved a make-up class to accommodate for cancelled classes.
- Please note: due to weather, daylight and schedules, we cannot guarantee that make-up classes will be offered.